top of page
In 1908, William designed the only “skyscraper” in downtown Leavenworth, utilizing the skills in planning multistory buildings learned in the office of Burnham and Root. The J. W. Crancer Building in the Leavenworth Downtown Historic District is a six-story brick building with a modestly ornamented three-bay Commercial style front. Early in the twentieth century, this business was the largest fabricator of metal products west of the Mississippi. Later, the company sold hardware, cutlery, and sporting goods. The Montgomery Ward department store occupied the building from 1930 to 1970.
Contact us to inquire about any occasion. We accept reservations for groups between 20-350!
bottom of page